ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP with Heated Humidifier
DON'T MISS OUR AUTO SALE! ENTER DISCOUNT CODE "CPAPSALE" AT CHECKOUT TO SAVE AN ADDITIONAL $50 OFF THE ALREADY LOW PRICE!
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier provides the AutoSet's proven algorithm technology to ensure a peaceful night's rest. Add the optional ClimateLineAir Heated Tube for even more efficient humidification. Auto titrating machines like the AirSense AutoSet automatically adjust pressure based on the users needs, minimizing the pressure to keep the airway open, while maximizing patient comfort.
Features of the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP
- Auto titration utilizing the proven AutoSet algorithm
- Built-In heated humidifier with optional ClimateLineAir heated tube
- Easy to read color LCD display
- Light sensor
- Built-in cellular modem for connectivity to your physician as needed
ResMed's advanced algorithm is proven to provide effective therapy on a breath by breath basis accounting for flow limitations. Pressure is smoothly increased over the duration of the limitation and decreases again when the event clears. This is beneficial for active sleepers who experience a great number of events when changing position during sleep. AutoSet Response is also available to make pressure increases even more tolerable and gentle. The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet can be set to automatically adjust or to a single pressure mode if desired.
HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier and Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube
The HumidAir humidifier is built into the AirSense™ 10 machine making for a smaller overall footprint on the bedside table. Humidity level is easily adjustable from the My Options screen and offers 9 setting levels. Select 1 through 8 with 1 being the lowest level of humidification, and 8 being the highest, or turn the humidifier off entirely. OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube to optimize humidification with Climate Control's Auto function. The system considers the temperature of the room air to provide optimum humidification with minimal rainout condensation.
LCD Display with My Options
The AirSense 10 AutoSet has a colored LCD display and easy to read menus. Select the menu item on the screen by turning the easy grip dial. Selecting the My Options menu shows the current settings and lets the user modify settings including:
- Ramp time - Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure. Or use AutoRamp and the machine senses when you fall asleep
- Humidity Level - Set between 1 (lowest) & 8 (highest), or turn it off if you don't want it
- Mask Fit - Runs a seal integrity check showing green smiling face or red frowning face
- Pressure Relief - Eases the pressure when exhaling
- Light Sensor - When the lights in the room are turned off, the screen dims and then, after a few seconds, goes dark
- SmartStart - Therapy automatically starts when it senses breathing
- Mask Type - Set mask type being used: Nasal / Nasal Pillow / Full Face
Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
ResMed machines offer EPR making breathing with a CPAP device more natural by adjusting the amount of pressure delivered during exhalation and inhalation. EPR can be turned off, or set to 1, 2 or 3 with 1 being the smallest change between inhalation and exhalation and 3 being the largest change in pressures.