Top Product Categories
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
NOTICE - Due to high demand, you should expect delays in shipping of this product.
Features of the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP
- Auto titration utilizing the proven AutoSet algorithm
- Built-In heated humidifier with optional ClimateLineAir heated tube
- Easy to read color LCD display
- Light sensor
- Built-in cellular modem for connectivity to your physician as needed
ResMed's advanced algorithm is proven to provide effective therapy on a breath by breath basis accounting for flow limitations. Pressure is smoothly increased over the duration of the limitation and decreases again when the event clears.
HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier and Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube
The HumidAir humidifier is built into the AirSense™ 10 machine making for a smaller overall footprint on the bedside table. Humidity level is easily adjustable from the My Options screen and offers 9 setting levels.
LCD Display with My Options
The AirSense 10 AutoSet has a colored LCD display and easy to read menus. Select the menu item on the screen by turning the easy grip dial. Selecting the My Options menu shows the current settings and lets the user modify settings including:
- Ramp time - Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure. Or use AutoRamp and the machine senses when you fall asleep
- Humidity Level - Set between 1 (lowest) & 8 (highest), or turn it off if you don't want it
- Mask Fit - Runs a seal integrity check showing green smiling face or red frowning face
- Pressure Relief - Eases the pressure when exhaling
- Light Sensor - When the lights in the room are turned off, the screen dims and then, after a few seconds, goes dark
- SmartStart - Therapy automatically starts when it senses breathing
- Mask Type - Set mask type being used: Nasal / Nasal Pillow / Full Face
Includes: AirSense 10 Auto CPAP with Built-In Cellular Modem and Bluetooth capability, Heated Humidifier, Water Chamber, AC power cord, Carry Bag, and Standard 6ft Hose