DreamStation is a recipient of the iF Design Award for 2016 in the product design discipline. Bringing Today's Technology together with Yesterday's proven success.
Dreamstation BiPAP S/T with Heated Humidifier
The all New DreamStation BiPAP S/T Machine with Humidifier makes the patient’s care personal, efficient, and effective. The DreamStation BiPAP S/T with Humidifier offers more monitoring choices than any leading noninvasive machine on the market today, with the most connectivity options among leading ventilation brands.
The DreamStation BiPAP S/T includes all of the great features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range, patient adjustable ramp, automatic altitude adjustment, data card, the latest BiFlex comfort technologies. In addition the BiPAP S/T's bi-level therapy offers a high pressure on inhalation and low pressure on expiration provides a more comfortable sleep experience than standard CPAP therapy. Finally the BiPAP S/T offers the added security of a SPONTANEOUS TIMED Mode which will initiate a breath, after a set period of time, if no patient breath is detected.
2 Types of Bi-Level Therapy
- Spontaneous Mode: The BiPAP S/T with Bi-Flex tracks each breath and provides pressure relief at 3 points in the breathing cycle while transitioning from exhalation to inhalation, to ensure a comfortable, natural breathing experience.
- Spontaneous Timed Mode: The system continues to increase pressure on inhalation and decrease pressure on exhalation; but additional Breathe Rate & Rise Time settings enable the machine to initiate a breath, switching from exhalation to inhalation automatically and comfortably if a natural breath is not detected within a set time frame.
Packaged in a sleek and stylish design, the DreamStation offers you the important features you demand in a BiPAP device. It's small and lightweight, which makes it easy to pack for travel. It features intuitive menus and an easy-to-read display. And on the nightstand - the DreamStation looks more like a sleek alarm clock than a powerful therapy device.
All DreamStation machines from the Active Lifestyle Store include a Heated Humidifier featuring an easy-to-clean, one-piece water chamber. Heated humidification can make your therapy more comfortable and with easy-to-adjust settings, you can customize it based on your preferences. Optional Heated Tubing model helps reduce the buildup of water in the tubing for a truly customizable setup.
- Spontaneous Timed Mode:In S/T mode the system continues to increase pressure on inhalation and decrease pressure on exhalation; but additional Breathe Rate & Rise Time settings enable the machine to initiate a breath, switching from exhalation to inhalation automatically and comfortably, if a natural breath is not detected within a set time frame.
- Digital Auto Trak: The BiPAP S/T's Digital Auto–Trak Technology detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation and has the ability to recognize and compensate for leaks, both intentional and unintentional.
- Bi-Level Therapy: Bi-Level Therapy uses a high pressure on inhalation and low pressure on expiration -- provides a more comfortable sleep experience than standard CPAP therapy.
- Built-in Cellular Modem: Can be linked to the Encore Anywhere cloud software so that your doctor can view your usage and feedback data from their office.
- Bluetooth Connection to DreamMapper App: The DreamStation machine has a built-in Bluetooth connection which allows the device to pair directly with the Philips Respironics DreamMapper mobile and web-based program. The free app gives the user the opportunity to personalize the data tracking account.
Included with this Purchase
- DreamStation BiPAP S/T Machine w/ Cellular Modem
- DreamStation Heated Humidifier & Humidifier Chamber
- 15mm Std 6ft Tube
- DreamStation 80w power supply with Cord
- SD Data Card
- Carrying Case
- Filters (1 Foam Pollen and 1 Ultra Fine)
- Users Manual
- System Includes:
- DreamStation BiPAP S/T Machine
- Heated Humidifier
- Humidifer Water Chamber
- 6ft PAP Tube
- Carry Bag
- Disposable & Reusable Filters
- User Guide
- Product Warranty Support
- Free, fast shipping
Accessories Available: Heated Tube Water Chamber Disposable Filter Non-Disposable Filter Travel Case