The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery lets you power your CPAP machine when and where you need it – no matter where your world takes you!
Unique variable voltage design and smart DC cables with dynamic control output make the Freedom V2 an industry-leader in CPAP travel battery and backup power supply technology.
This ultra-portable lithium-ion battery is the ideal solution for powering your CPAP machine while camping or during air travel. It can also be permanently connected to your CPAP machine and used as a battery backup system to offer continuous, uninterrupted power in the event of a power outage.
- Perfect for camping, road trips and other outdoor adventures.
- Safe for air travel and great for red-eye and international flights.
- Set up as an uninterrupted battery backup system for power outages.
- Provides 1-3 nights of power to a ResMed AirMini Travel CPAP machine.
- standard CPAP on pressure setting of 10 cm/H20
- night = 7-8 hours
- Ability to bridge two Freedom V2 batteries together for longer run times.
- Quick Charge 3.0 USB port for charging cell phones, tablets and more.
What's included in the box:
- Freedom V² CPAP Battery
- Freedom V² ResMed AirMini Output Cable
- Freedom V² ResMed AirMini Power Supply Adapter Cable
- User Manual
Freedom V² CPAP Battery Charging Notes:
- The ResMed AirMini series power supply is used to charge the Freedom V² CPAP Battery and connects to the DC IN port of the battery via the included ResMed AirMini Power Supply Adapter Cable.
- If a separate power supply is preferred and to achieve faster charge times the Freedom V² AC Power Supply is available (sold separately)