ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP with Heated Humidifier
DON'T MISS OUR AUTO SALE! ENTER DISCOUNT CODE "CPAPSALE" AT CHECKOUT TO SAVE AN ADDITIONAL $50 OFF THE ALREADY LOW PRICE!
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier provides the AutoSet's proven algorithm technology to ensure a peaceful night's rest. Add the optional ClimateLineAir Heated Tube for even more efficient humidification. Auto titrating machines like the AirSense AutoSet automatically adjust pressure based on the users needs, minimizing the pressure to keep the airway open, while maximizing patient comfort.
Features of the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Foe Her CPAP
- AutoSet for Her therapy mode increases sensitivity to flow limitation and optimizes the response to these events
- User-friendly controls and an intuitive interface make it simple to navigate settings and nightly sleep report
- AutoRamp™ feature delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep, then ramps up to the required pressure
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains regular pressure while you inhale and reduces pressure to make it easier when exhaling
- Includes advanced detection for events such as central apneas, which helps your care team ensure you’re receiving the appropriate nightly therapy
For Her AutoSet Algorithm
One of the most innovative features of the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her is the algorithm developed for women and the manner in which OSA affects them. A standard algorithm responds after 3 flow limited breaths and will move up by as much as 3 cmwp. The For Her algorithm responds after just 1 flow limited breath and will move up by as much as 2.5 cmwp. If needed the algorithm setting can be changed to the standard AutoSetAutoSet™ algorithm version.
HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier and Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube
The AirSense™ 10 AutoAdjust for Her CPAP Machine has an internal heating plate. The water chamber is attached directly to the machine for a minimal footprint. The humidifier can be set to 9 different settings: off, and 1 through 8 with 1 being the lowest level of humidification, and 8 being the highest.
Enjoy enhanced humidification by adding the OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir integrated heated tube. The Auto Climate Control mode will consider the room temperature and adjust the level of humidification delivered to the mask.
LCD Display with My Options
The AirSense 10 AutoSet has a colored LCD display and easy to read menus. Select the menu item on the screen by turning the easy grip dial. Selecting the My Options menu shows the current settings and lets the user modify settings including:
- Ramp time - Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure. Or use AutoRamp and the machine senses when you fall asleep
- Humidity Level - Set between 1 (lowest) & 8 (highest), or turn it off if you don't want it
- Mask Fit - Runs a seal integrity check showing green smiling face or red frowning face
- Pressure Relief - Eases the pressure when exhaling
- Light Sensor - When the lights in the room are turned off, the screen dims and then, after a few seconds, goes dark
- SmartStart - Therapy automatically starts when it senses breathing
- Mask Type - Set mask type being used: Nasal / Nasal Pillow / Full Face
Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
ResMed machines offer EPR making breathing with a CPAP device more natural by adjusting the amount of pressure delivered during exhalation and inhalation. EPR can be turned off, or set to 1, 2 or 3 with 1 being the smallest change between inhalation and exhalation and 3 being the largest change in pressures.