Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Spot check your oxygenation anywhere with the Deluxe SpO2 Pulse Oximeter from Drive Medical supply. Whether you are on prescribed oxygen or training for a marathon, it is important to know how your body is processing oxygen.
Over-the-Counter Model * No prescription needed
- Dual color high resolution easy-to-read OLED display, with multi-display modes
- Display SpO2 and Pulse Rate, Pulse bar and Plethysmogram
- Low power composition, Auto-off function
- Approximately 30 hours of normal operation
- Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Includes lanyard and two AAA batteries
accurate and easy to use
Fast Friendly Service . Works very well .
So far it has worked fine. I have had a Nonin GO2 Achieve oximeter for a few years as a companion to my Eclipse5 POC which can be used both continuous and pulse. I also have a concentrator for use at night bleeding into my CPAP with continuous pressure. The Inogen G3 which I purchased is so that I have a more portable POC for when I go out even though it is pulse. Now I have three POC and two oximeters -- and I need and need them all so I can breathe!
Works well. No problems.