Top Product Categories
ResMed AirCurve 10 Bipap Auto ASV
The AirCurve 10 ASV offers truly personalized therapy for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), central and/or mixed apneas, or periodic breathing. By treating central breathing disorders with auto-adjusting pressure support – and upper airway obstruction with auto-adjusting EPAP – the device works to rapidly stabilize respiration.1
As the only one of its kind to target the patient’s own recent minute ventilation, ResMed’s ASV is the most clinically studied adaptive servo-ventilation therapy.
- ASVAuto Mode - It will also automatically stabilize the upper airway with an increase in EPAP on the next breath following an event to treat and help prevent obstructions. Helps to stabilize ventilation to keep patients at their target minute goal.
- Easy-Breathe Technology - pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it to deliver natural breathing comfort.
- ASV Mode - The clinically published ASV algorithm constantly learns the patient’s unique respiratory rate and delivers pressure matched to patients’ breathing, adapting dynamically to their changing needs.
- Vsync Continuous Leak Management - helps provide synchrony during leak
- Climate Control - comprises the HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube, and is designed to deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels. It also aims to minimize the common side effects of therapy to increase compliance
- AirView - ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the Remote Assist feature) and change device settings remotely
AirCurve 10 ASVAuto Machine with Integrated Heated Humidifier
Disposable Intake Filter
6ft Standard Tube