ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto BiPAP with Heated Humidifier
DON'T MISS OUR AUTO SALE! ENTER DISCOUNT CODE "BIPAPSALE" AT CHECKOUT TO SAVE AN ADDITIONAL $100 OFF THE ALREADY LOW PRICE!
The ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto BiPAP Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier provides the AutoSet's proven algorithm technology to ensure a peaceful night's rest. Add the optional ClimateLineAir Heated Tube for even more efficient humidification. Auto titrating Bipap machines like the AirCurve VAuto automatically adjust pressure based on the users needs, minimizing the pressure to keep the airway open, while maximizing patient comfort.
Features of the ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto BiPAP
- Auto titration utilizing the proven AutoSet algorithm
- Built-In heated humidifier with optional ClimateLineAir heated tube
- Easy to read color LCD display
- Vsync Leak management
- Light sensor
- Pressure-relief technology
- Built-in cellular modem for connectivity to your physician as needed
ResMed's advanced algorithm is proven to provide effective therapy on a breath by breath basis accounting for flow limitations. Pressure is smoothly increased over the duration of the limitation and decreases again when the event clears. This is beneficial for active sleepers who experience a great number of events when changing position during sleep. AutoSet Response is also available to make pressure increases even more tolerable and gentle.
HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier and Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube
The HumidAir humidifier is built into the AirSense™ 10 machine making for a smaller overall footprint on the bedside table. Humidity level is easily adjustable by the user and offers 9 setting levels. OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube to optimize humidification with Climate Control's Auto function. The system considers the temperature of the room air to provide optimum humidification with minimal rainout condensation.
LCD Display with My Options
The AirCurve 10 VAuto has a color LCD display and easy to read menus. Select the menu item on the screen by turning the easy grip dial. Selecting the My Options menu shows the current settings and lets the user modify settings including:
- Ramp time - Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure. Or use AutoRamp and the machine senses when you fall asleep
- Humidity Level - Set between 1 (lowest) & 8 (highest), or turn it off if you don't want it
- Mask Fit - Runs a seal integrity check showing green smiling face or red frowning face
- Leak Management - Set the machine to beep when a large leak is detected
- Light Sensor - When the lights in the room are turned off, the screen dims and then, after a few seconds, goes dark
- SmartStart - Therapy automatically starts when it senses breathing
Pressure Relieving Features
In addition to Auto adjustments, ResMed machines offer EPR which makes breathing with a device more natural by adjusting the amount of pressure delivered during exhalation and inhalation. EPR can be turned off, or set to 1, 2 or 3 with 1 being the smallest change between inhalation and exhalation and 3 being the largest change in pressures. You also get Easy-Breathe, that can mimic the users own natural breathing patterns, and several Ramp adjustments that reduces pressures until the patient falls asleep. All of these make using the machine more comfortable and result in a more relaxing sleep.